Sunday 1 March 2009

A Change of Plan

After a visit to Cotton Patch, I appear to have totally changed the fabrics for the quilt. Mr Wonderfuls came with me, because he has a good eye for colour, and helped me choose the fabrics. We've gone for a subtle crocodile theme, hopefully something that is still little boy friendly but will grow older with him.

This is the final plan:
TJ Quilt Final Mockup

The backing will be turquoise, and I'm going to stitch the centre in the ditch, and probably do a wave pattern on the bubble borders, if I can get that looking good.

Fabric Stash 2009-03-01 (1)

The fabric on the left is the backing.

What do you think?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, I think you have made a lovely choice of fabrics.
Mum

Heather said...

Thanks Mum :)