Monday 8 December 2008

Folksy Five: Fairytales

This week's Folksy Five is all fairytale themed:
Folksy Five Mosaic: Fairytales

Jack and the Beanstalk wallhanging, by 23BeechHill - this adorable wallhanging has so many gorgeous pattenred fabrics, and would look lovely hanging on the wall in my nieces' and nephew's new bedroom.

Fairytale Dancing Couple Resin Pendant, by A Resin Revival - I love the look of resin jewellery, and this whimsical dancing couple reminds me of reading Little Women books in my Uncle's cottage as a child. This would be perfect for dressing up a holiday party outfit.

Little Red Riding Hood Illustration by ArtQuirk - one of the first items I saw on Folksy, and an instant love. They depict my favourite fairytale, capturing the brooding danger of the wood so well.

Little Red Riding Hood Stud earrings by FluffsStuffs - I love FluffsStuffs stuff, and these earrings are no exception, even though I don't hve pierced ears, these are still so cute.

Frog Prince Wallhanging, by Tiddlywinks - such a sweet wallhanging, the frog prince is especially lovely with his little crown.

MakersUnited

No comments: