Wednesday 17 December 2008

Folksy Five: Comfort

This week's Folksy Five is late because I was off work ill, so I have picked 5 items that would have been lovely and comforting when I was poorly:

Folksy Five Mosaic: Comfort

I spent a lot of the past couple of days curled up on the sofa, so this London Underground Cushion by Mrs Gibson would be perfect to rest a weary head on.

I love this Under the Rainbow quilt by Knitz and Bitz - more happy childhood memories, and such a great use of fabric.

While alone in the house, some company would have been nice, and I think Vincent by Lilylola would fit the bill perfectly, and I think with his secret 'Heat' reading tendencies, he'd like all the Shameless I watched!

When you've had a cold it's important to wrap up warm when you venture back into the real world, and this Green chunky Ribbed scarf from urbanknit would be perfect for snuggling into when I first stepped outside this morning.

To go with the scarf, these fingerless gloves by Blackberry Crafts would be perfect for warming chilly hands when de-icing the car this morning.

What things are providing comfort and coziness for you at the moment?

MakersUnited

2 comments:

Mrs Gibson said...

Thanks you so much for this bloggy mention! Great blog.
Best wishes, Mrs Gibson

Anonymous said...

thanks again for the mention!