We had lots of lovely things to texture our prints with.
I had a go at making a texture plate with funky foam and double sided tape, following these instructions: http://gelliarts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/making-foam-texture-plates-for-gelli.html, and this is how my plate came out
I made these two prints using that plate, and they worked so well that I think I'll have to make some more. The texture plate took me maybe 15 minutes to make.
Margaret had some lovely little wooden houses, which she had made a printing block out of, and so I made this print from them, with swooshy paintbrush sky, and big sequins as resist stars.
I think this is my favourite of the prints I made today:
I made quite a few prints with circular patterns: