Sunday 22 February 2009

Beautiful Necklaces



LP jewellery on Etsy does these beautiful necklaces:
"Life is a Journey"
"Live, Love, Laugh"
"A Teacher Affects Eternity" (Helen & Helen, this one made me think of you :) )

I've been knitting and sewing busily and have lots of finished projects to share with you, as well as a few on the needles. I've just cast on a 'Something' in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Astrakhan in chocolate, cream, lime, purple & jade. I don't quite know what yet - it is about 30cm wide and all knit, because the yarn doesn't have any stitch definition to speak of. I'm going to change colours for each knitting session, hopefully randomising the stripe pattern, and it might be a scarf, a shawl, or I might do several strips and make a blanket. No plan, just playing with yarn

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: